Explore Your Interest in Naturopathic Medicine
Spend a week with like-minded students and faculty. Bastyr’s ND Camp gives students a taste of life as a naturopathic medical student with classes, demos, student life activities and even a chance to stay on campus. During your stay you'll be provided with the following:
- Led by Faculty
- Participants will have the opportunity to learn from and interact with several distinguished faculty from Bastyr's School of Naturopathic Medicine, throughout the five-day program.
- Hands on Experience
- Feel what it's truly like to be a naturopathic medicine student. Learn about anatomy, physiology, pathology, diagnosis and the different therapies used by NDs.
- Discover the Pacific Northwest
- Visit Seattle during what some would call our most beautiful season! Explore both the metropolitan city of Seattle and the nature of St. Edward State Park, where Bastyr’s Kenmore campus is nestled.
- Applicable Curriculum
- This five-day program will follow the major themes of the naturopathic medicine curriculum including wellness, disease and diagnosis, tools for restoring health and wellness, and patient care.
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Individuals who attend ND Mini Camp and later go on to enroll as students at Bastyr will receive an incoming student scholarship of no less than $1,000.
- Stay on Campus
- Campers engage in hands-on learning at Bastyr's campus, near Seattle, Washington. Check out our interactive labs and explore over 40 acres of forest surrounding you. Housing is provided to overnight campers.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ. View our schedule to learn more about the activities and class you'll participate in during camp.